Marco Polo World Foundation Launches Internship Program!
Internships: Working For Your Future
"The internship experience with Marco Polo World Foundation was wonderful, my mind had been opened to a wider world, I got to know that my strength was dealing with people, I met so many awesome people which made my life more beautiful."
Lan Hu, Former Development Intern
The Benefits of This Internship
The Internship experience is meaningful on all levels. The Marco Polo World Foundation will provide you with the following:
- A great opportunity to explore his/her and the world.
- improve their organizational and interaction skills,
- expose to different job opportunities and expanded network of associates and professionals.
Beyond the practical experience, our Interns receive a letter of recommendation for their future job orcareer. Our Internship program may translate into college credit. (If interested in obtaining college credit, please consult with your academic advisor prior to enrolling in this program.)
Open Internship Positions
- The Intern will assist with the grant and proposal process, contribute to grant maintenance and compliance, and help with various aspects of fundraising events.
- The Intern will design, update and maintain the website, promote upcoming events, manage and upload photos, communicate with members, explore additional technology avenues for the organization.
- The Intern will prepare a variety of financial statements based on the needs of specific projects, maintain accounting records, and create reports and budgets.
- The Intern will do research on a target market, participate in the creation and design of various marketing tools, and communicate with potential participants.
We Invite YOU to apply for an Internship today!
Start Date: Jan 15th End Date: May 15th
Start Date: May 15th End Date: August 25th
Start Date: August 26th
End Date: December 15th.
Note: You are required to work at least 20 hours per week during spring and fall, 40 hours per week during summer.
to download the application form.
If you are interested and older than the age of 18, please e-mail your completed application form, resume and cover letter to @marcopoloworldfoundation.org
, We look forward to hear from you.
© 2014 Marco Polo World Foundation.